Friday, February 27, 2009

New Blog

Hey there! I'm Jason, (if you didn't already know that). I started this blog originally on MySpace, but since not everyone has a MySpace, I decided to put it on here as well. The purpose of this blog is for me to put into writing the things that God places on my heart. Also just random thoughts about life that might come up. My passion is my faith and my ministry, so usually posts will have to do with those. Please feel free to comment on each post. I am open to good comments and negative comments. This is something I hope to help people, including myself, to grow in our walk with Christ. If someone doesn't know Him, then I hope that I can illustrate Him so maybe someone will want to get to know Him. So like I said, write back. It might help me. The things that I write in here are not me pointing my finger at the world. That is why it is called 'Face in the Mirror'. When I look in the mirror I hope to see Christ in me. Also, when people look at me, I hope they see Him and not me. This is for everyone. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope it helps. Take care and God bless!!!

No comments: